I am so glad that you are here on the blog for The Inspired Decorator! You may also be looking for my flooring store: CJV Carpets.
Do you look at pictures of beautiful homes in magazines and on social media, but then aren’t sure how you can apply those same design ideas to your own home? Are you overwhelmed when it comes to making your house feel more like a home? Do you feel uncomfortable in your own home?
You are not alone in feeling this way.
I want to help you make your home your favorite place! The Inspired Decorator is a home design blog that gives you the tools, tips and inspirations you need to convert your home into a place that is both welcoming and representative of your own personal style. A home should be a reflection of you, and liveable instead of being ready for a magazine spread. This is real life ya’ll.
Just as life is always changing and adapting, so is this blog. I am always adding new content to keep you better informed and enabled to decorate your home. So get comfy and settle in to get started on discovering how you can personalize your home.
- Not sure where to start? Let’s first help you Find Your Personal Style! Discover the design styles that speak to you and learn that it’s okay to be a mix of styles. I’ll give you guidance to help you blend them!
- In need of some inspiration for your home projects? Don’t miss my weekly inspiration series Moodboard Monday! This series hits a variety of design styles with different color and material combinations to help you style your home.
- Planning some renovations? Stop and check out my list of reno questions to ask yourself before you start swinging hammers into the walls!
- Interested in becoming more eco-friendly? Find some easy changes you can start now at Eco-Friendly Living.
- Love design but having problems figuring out your own space? Check out Decorating 101 for theories, tips, and all things interior decorating related!
I hope that what I share resonates with you and inspired you in your decorating journey. Keep checking back for updates or better yet, sign up for my mailing list to stay connected and get notified of my new posts. If you feel inclined, email me back! Or leave a comment on my posts. I want to help you and your home so tell me what you would like to learn more about and ask me questions. I want to hear what you are interested in so I can help you better.
Want to connect? Check out ways to contact me here.
Interested in my story? Learn more about me here.
Are you interested in receiving more decorating tips and staying updated on new posts? How about access to some sweet free printables to go along with the newsletter? When you sign up for my emails using the form below you can get it all!